- WordPress 5.8 Webp Image Supportby Hassam Ul HaqWordPress 5.8 arriving in July 2021 will speed up websites by supporting the WebP image format. Image conversions may be on the way. WebP is currently used by 1.6% of all the top 10 million websites, according to W3Techs, and usage has increased over the past five years. WordPress.org announced that it will support the … Read more
- Avoid Long Controller Paths In Laravel Routesby Hassam Ul HaqLaravel tip of the day. to avoid long controller paths in routes, you can not only put “use” with full controller names on top but use namespaces on top. Then, in the route, you just need to mention the last part of that namespace.
- Tailwind CSS and WordPress is that possible?by Hassam Ul HaqIf there is something in terms of CSS that is (and was) the best in 2020 (and actually even earlier), then it’s definitely Tailwind CSS. It is so-called a Rapidly build modern websites without ever leaving your HTML. and advertises with the following claim on the website: Rapidly build modern websites without ever leaving your … Read more
- Add Fields to Taxonomy Terms – Without ACFby Hassam Ul HaqHere we have 4 easy steps to add a field to taxonomy. Fields on add new term screen Fields on edit term screen Save fields Easy example Today WordPress has meta field support for nearly everything – post types, users, comments, blogs within a multisite network and yes, taxonomy terms. Screenshots of what we are … Read more
- Laravel Best Practicesby Hassam Ul HaqMost of the time we are worried and think mush how to set functions names, variables name, Single responsibility principle, Fat models, skinny controllers, Validation, Business logic should be in the service class, Don’t repeat yourself (DRY), Prefer to use Eloquent overusing Query Builder and raw SQL queries. Prefer collections over arrays, Mass assignment, Do … Read more
- Marieke van de Rakt – The new CEO of Yoastby Hassam Ul HaqMarieke van de Rakt is the CEO of Yoast since 2019 and founder of Yoast academy. She also loves to write about SEO, especially content SEO and site structure. She studied Sociology and Communication Sciences at the Radboud University in Nijmegen and worked as a researcher and teacher at multiple universities. About Her. Marieke van … Read more
- How to Add Prism.js to Your WordPress Site – NO PLUGINby Hassam Ul HaqHow to Add Prism.js Syntax Highlighting to Your WordPress Site. In this article I am going to show you how we can highlight code using PrisamJS in wordpress and yes! we no need plugin to do it. Here I show you a quick, 4-minutes easiest way to add it on your own WordPress website. No … Read more
Hassam Ul Haq – Full Stack Web Developer.
Myself Hassam. I studied BS Computer Science (BSCS). Starting my career as a Frontend developer and by the years I learnt WordPress, PHP and its Framework and much more.