- Try Catch with DB::transaction in Laravelby Hassam Ul HaqDB::transaction() is used for inserting multiple queries to make sure every query is executed successfully or not if not then … Read more
- Best Syntax Highlighter Plugin – Prismatic Pluginby Hassam Ul HaqNo.1 Best Free Syntax Highlighter WordPress Plugin This post is really based on my experience. You will be surprised when … Read more
- Send an Email in Laravel using Mailtrapby Hassam Ul HaqLaravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We’ve already laid the foundation — freeing you to create … Read more
- WordPress 5.8 WebP Supportby Hassam Ul HaqGood News! If you’re reading this article after July 2021 The good news is WordPress arrived with default webP support. … Read more
- Avoid Long Controller Paths In Laravel Routesby Hassam Ul HaqLaravel tip of the day. to avoid long controller paths in routes, you can not only put “use” with full … Read more
- Tailwind CSS and WordPress is that possible?by Hassam Ul HaqIf there is something in terms of CSS that is (and was) the best in 2020 (and actually even earlier), … Read more
- Add Fields to Taxonomy Terms – Without ACFby Hassam Ul HaqHere we have 4 easy steps to add a field to taxonomy. Fields on add new term screen Fields on … Read more
- Laravel Best Practicesby Hassam Ul HaqMost of the time we are worried and think mush how to set functions names, variables name, Single responsibility principle, … Read more
- Marieke van de Rakt – The new CEO of Yoastby Hassam Ul HaqMarieke van de Rakt is the CEO of Yoast since 2019 and founder of Yoast academy. She also loves to … Read more
- How to Add Prism.js to Your WordPress Site – NO PLUGINby Hassam Ul HaqHow to Add Prism.js Syntax Highlighting to Your WordPress Site. In this article I am going to show you how … Read more
Hello! I’m Hassam – Full Stack Web Developer.
Hello! I’m Hassam. I’m a Full Stack Web Developer, writing stuff with Laravel, Vuejs, and Docker. I am passionate about being productive, writing clean code, publishing blog posts, and focus on SEO. I studied BS Computer Science (BSCS).